Thursday, November 13, 2008

Who is the Cisco Kid?










October 6, 2003 I adopted my Cisco boy, a border collie/Aussie mix, from the Wasatch Humane Society. So much has changed in the past five years. I married my best (human) friend, Brian. Soon after Brian and I got married we expanded our family to not only a doggy little sister, Freyja, but a kitty little brother, Leto!
Poor Cisco is no longer the only child that he had hoped to be for the rest of his days. He has had to overcome a lot, including his jeolousness of other dogs and his herding obsession towards cats. He has come so far from the traumatized, submissive dog he was when I first fell in love with him. He plays with Freyja (though he's not afraid to show her who's the boss) and tolerates Leto. As well as being a frisbee aficianado and champion snuggle-buddy, Cisco is a tireless hiker whose hobbies include bone chewing, toy destroying, and grilled-cheese sandwhich stealing. Life is good!

1 comment:

Amy B. said...

Dallin says "cute kitty" and "pretty flowers". He really liked looking at your blog. Nice to see you added more pics.